On June 20, 2017, the Moving Families Initiative® kicked off its inaugural Get Involved with an Extracurricular Activities Organization Day. In 2018, we are celebrating and encouraging people to GET INVOLVED throughout the entire month of June.
During the month of June, we are encouraging the following activities:
- For parents to speak with and encourage their children, ages 19 and younger, to get involved as a participant with an extracurricular activity of their choice.
- For any and all adults to get involved with the extracurricular activity organization of their choice in the month of June. We’re not concerned with which organizations, just GET INVOLVED!
· Adults can GET INVOLVED by:
- Making a small monetary donation to the organization of their choice.
- Volunteering or sponsoring a drive to support the organization’s needs.
- Contact the organization of their choice and find out what helps the most.
For more information, visit us at http://www.movingfamiliesinitiative.com/extracurricular-activity-day.html or visit us on Facebook at Moving Families Initiative.
This material is provided for information purposes only. World Class Coaches® does not endorse the organizations or products contained in the links provided in this post.