At various points in our lives we naturally transition to the next phase, whether we’re ready for it or not. Moving with your family is one such transition. It may be a long anticipated change or one that you’re not quite ready for. In either case, it is natural to feel upended by the circumstances you find yourself in.
In these circumstances, it is easy to get overwhelmed and short-sighted. The truth is whether your challenge is moving with your family or any other of life’s inevitable transitions, you may be closer than you think to achieving your goals.
Johnnie Johnson, CEO of World Class Coaches which is the facilitator of the Moving Families Initiative, knows all too well how obstacles have the potential to knock you off your goals. And he also knows that you are often closer than you think to achieving your goals.
In his new book, You’re Closer Than You Think Whether You Realize It or Not (available on Amazon), Johnson talks about habit patterns that can help bring you closer to achieving your goals before, during and after transition.
· Highly successful people use positive thought patterns and critical thinking skills.
· Highly successful people believe in a higher power.
· Highly successful people are results-oriented.
· Highly successful people take daily incremental action steps.
· When a problem arises, highly successful people look first to refocus on their desired target.
To find out more about overcoming obstacles and reaching your goals, and to pick up a copy of You’re Closer Than You Think, click here.
For more information about the Moving Families Initiative®, please visit www.movingfamiliesinitiative.com.